Terms and Conditions
1. Bonsai will be delivered between 9am and 5pm Monday to Saturday.
2. Bonsai will be delivered generally within 3 days of online purchase and generally no later than 14 days from purchase.
3a. Bonsai will be delivered to the front door of your home and left there unless otherwise specified.
3b. We prefer that you or an authorised person be there to receive the bonsai (to this end we will contact you the day before and on the morning of delivery to confirm you will be there).
3c. If you will not be home and want the bonsai left anywhere other than the front door please specify where in the "Special Delivery Instructions" area of the checkout. Specifying side of house, side gate, back door etc.
Please let us know if there will be aggressive dogs or dogs/cats that could escape if requesting back of house etc.
You may also request to leave the bonsai with a neighbour. Please specify neighbour's name and address, and if applicable their contact details.
4a. If being delivered to your workplace it will be left at the front desk.
4b. If you will not be at the front desk or reception area we prefer you advise the receptionist or attendee to be aware of the impending arrival.
4c. If you are the only one that can receive the bonsai please let us know if or when you may be out to lunch or a meeting etc.
4d. If security passes or special conditions are required for entering your workplace, property, parking lot etc please make us aware of this beforehand and what we will need to do to facilitate an easy transaction.
4e. If the bonsai is to be left with a third party, friend, colleague, receptionist etc please make them and us aware.
5. If you reside in a unit, high rise, townhouse complex, commune, compound or otherwise any difficult entry or secure premises where the bonsai cannot be left safely out the front, you or a third party will have to be available to receive the bonsai or allow access to the building etc.
6a. If in points 3,4 and 5 you or an authorised person are not available to receive the bonsai and the bonsai cannot be left securely, it will be returned back to our nursery. (Unless specifically asked to leave the bonsai under any circumstance secure or unsecure etc). This information you can leave in the "Special Delivery Instructions" section of the checkout.
6b. If the bonsai is returned to our nursery thus requiring it to be re-delivered a delivery fee of $35.00 will be incurred. All this will be documented to prove we have been to your location and all possibly done to deliver the bonsai. If you do not pay the re-delivery fee the bonsai will not be re-delivered. (To this end you forfeit the original free delivery, and if you request a refund of the bonsai payment it will be returned minus a fee of $35.00 for the original delivery, any funds transfer fee occurred from paypal etc and a fee for our time to facilitate the transaction).
7a. Once the bonsai has been delivered according to your instruction we accept no further responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of the bonsai.
7b. If being left to no attendance; to facilitate documentation and proof of delivery the bonsai will be photographed at the requested delivery location showing surroundings i.e. front, back of house, inside of office etc. (If photograph cannot be taken inside the office etc for security or other reasons out of our control, to prove drop off of the bonsai, it will be returned to the nursery). In this case we will endeavor to document outside the location etc to prove our due responsibility of attempted delivery.
7c. If being delivered to yourself or a third party, we will either require identification or no identification of yourself or the third party receiving the bonsai. (This is your choice. Please fill in the appropriate section in the checkout). Please note if identification is required and not shown for whatever reason the bonsai will be returned to the nursery. If identification is not required and left with yourself or a third party we accept no further responsibility on our behalf for any misappropriation.
8. POSTABLE BONSAI - Please note when you purchase a postable bonsai, we have a $35.00 fee for postage and handling, which is calculated automatically. This fee covers most areas we post to, however if you are in regional or remote areas of the state, the price may exceed this amount. In this case we will send you an email and paypal invoice with the balance. On average this may only be an extra $5 to $10. Some areas for example far North Queensland, may be up to $100 for postage. For regional and remote areas, it is advisable to email us the product code plus your postcode, so we can advise you on an exact postage price.
Also please note all postable bonsai will be sent out on Mondays, and should arrive at your location within 2-4 days.
9. By completing checkout you accept terms and conditions.